Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Sock Kit Swap



This is what I am sending to my secret pal for the sock kit- I hope it is okay. The bag has a green lining, and there is a pair of scissors on a ribbon inside it. The purple thing in the front is a package of Canadian wildflower seeds embedded in a piece of handmade paper. (I thought I would use it as a card). There is an organic chocolate bar, some Harry Potter jelly beans (some of them are quite nasty!!-but fun!) and some moose droppings. Oh- and some magnets to hold her pattern in a safe spot (the colours match her dishes) As well, there are some stitch markers and a treat for her son. I wonder if it is ok? I have never done one of these before- let me know if I have left anything out.

2 comments:

Heide said...

dang it, I have daughters so I know these lovelies aren't coming my way. Your giftee will be delighted!

Doogle Knits said...

This is a awesome kit. I hope the kit I send out it even close to being as fabulous. It gives me something to work toward.