Thursday, March 29, 2007

Knitter's Treat Exchange Questionnaire

I signed up for this exchange- courtesy of Miss Ewe-http://missewe.blogspot.com/ and I swear, they should have called this the Q & D exchange (as in Quick and Dirty) Anyhow, you can sign up for another couple of days- here-http://knitterstreatexchange.blogspot.com/index.html and this is the questionnaire- Here goes...............
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn? anything that really did come from a plant or an animal, and not from a chemistry set.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? crunchy acrylic and fun fur. Not my cup of tea
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? sniff. I smell the yarn and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Then I cruse through the fancy shmancy stuff.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I paint, and then I paint some more. I also do all kinds of crafty things. But I would love to learn how to spin.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?Just about every knitting thing. I would LOVE the Feb. Piecework. My local store didn't carry it, and I guess I missed my chance to get it.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference: 1. Knitting /8. Crochet / 2.Other Craft / 5. Food /3. Home / 6. Fashion /7. Celebrity Gossip / 4.Garden
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? Oh- anything, everything- I am on a kick lately of wild sweaters because I want to look arty (and not like a 48 year old mother of a 9 year old) (No, I didn't know what I was thinking) 8. Are you allergic to anything?Yup- I have contact allergies- to perfumes and colours and such. Particularly bad is PABA. 9. What do you like to* smell of?(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of) I love light florals and fresh cucumber 10. What's your favourite way to relax?Uh, is my husband reading this? Because he features greatly in this one. 11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The Italian cafe for a canolli and a cup of Italian coffee. What do you come out with? read back there again13. Where do you go next? Probably the bakery for some bread. Or some sweet rolls. mmmmmmm 14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? Well, I am Canadian. So that will figure in the shipping if you are US or Europe. And I have a particular love of hand dyed anything. And, um, just read my blog for other hints!

No comments: