Sunday, October 15, 2006

SP9

Oh my secret pal emailed me and said she had a good idea for a little something for me-I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! I have been involved in the Knit Sock Kit Swap, with great results! (Even made a friend on that one! Hi Becky!) And the Funky Scarf Swap is just winding down now. (It was a great lot of fun) Now this one-it looks quite promising. Maybe you folks can help-the person I am giving to is in Europe. I am in Canada. Since I am not very familiar with things that she wouldn't be able to get easily, is there anything you can think of? Leave me a post to get my brain juices going! Thanks-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally clueless girl! Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Depending on where in Europe she is... I just got back from the Netherlands where my aunt informed me she can not find butterscotch baking chips anywhere. Marshmallows are also difficult to find.

Anonymous said...

I'd agree with anon, it does depend on the country. Chocolate is always a nice idea. Knitting-wise, anything from Knitpicks, as KP don't ship overseas. HTH and hope you have a fun exchange.

Diane said...

My vote is for maple sugar candy. It is fairly local to NE US and Eastern Canada.

lesley said...

hmmm. if she would be interested in home dying i know they can't get koolaid there... a few packs along with a hank of knitpicks merino sock would be a fun treat :) oh and that maple candy would be good too ;)