Thursday, June 08, 2006

And this is why I get up every morning.......A couple of weekends ago, we went to a family wedding and this is what my husband and daughter looked like all duded up. Doncha just LOVE the shades??????? I just realized my daughter has a little of that "off the shoulder" action going on with her dress (a dress, by the way HAND MADE and HAND SMOCKED by my sister) (way cool).
On to knitting news-I am still waiting for the arrival of an ebay purchase-so that I will know, if the new yarn is NOT a match (it has the same colours, but in very different proportions) then I will know how to finish this puppy up. The seller is a friend of mine-she sells under the name musthaveyarn. Go over to ebay and see what treasures she has up for sale- but no over bidding on my stuff-ya hear????? I'm serious now- don't do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture is real cool,
no i wont out bid you ruby