Friday, February 16, 2007

Oops I did it again........






Yup- it was nigh time to start yet another sweater- this one is out of good old Lopi. Yes, it is kind of harsh to the touch, but it wears well, comes in great colours, and I like the weight of it. I am using similar colours to the photo (from Knitters magazine, by the way), except that the blue is not quite as bright, and I have some nice lime green in there, and gold instead of yellow. I think it will be amazing.

Onto other things........................

What if I combine these two together-
Wouldn't Bear be the talk of the doggies on the street?????????? Hmmmm. Maybe not in a good way.
We will be taking the big old boy up to see his other grandparents this weekend, in Kemptville. So I will be knitting all the way!!!!!
Any knitting stores I need to go and see up there?

5 comments:

miss ewe said...

I think your little dog would be riding the short bus to school in all that get-up!

Check out the River Bend Fibre company in Merrickville (it's on the way!)
http://www.riverbendalpacas.ca/

Diane said...

Gypsy says "NO WAY". She claims that she's going to cooperate for some pictures for Bear this weekend.

Miss Scarlett said...

Oh that Lion Brand pattern! It slays me. I forwarded that to everyone I know. The poor little dog that was their model looks so put upon in those photos.
Lopi is such nice wool to work with and I love the colours it comes in.
Have a nice trip this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Bear would HATE you if you made him wear that girl! Totally nuts.

Anonymous said...

Your pup looks suspiciously like Will Farrell in that top pic!