Sunday, January 27, 2008

Contest

Yes- for those of you who are in the doldrums of January (as I am) here is the brand new Not Pretty To Watch CONTEST!


It's simple-just email me at debdotseanatsympaticodotca (of course, you must remove the words in italics and replace with the correct symbols) and leave your name, city (and state/province/country) as well as a few sentences telling me what you do when you are in the doldrums- tell me how to get out of them! Funny is good, things you have tried-good- anything goes, really.


And the winner gets this.....
A beautiful sheep bag to carry around your knitting-big enough to carry a sock or two, or even the start of a sweater-and you know, of course, that it won't be completely empty when it arrives at the winner's door!!!!!! (I will do a wee bit of stash diving!)
So here's the deal-every person who enters with a story gets one ticket. If you put this contest up on your blog, let me know and I will enter your name again. I will get my trusty servant (missie Annie) to draw a name- and voila! That one person gets a brief reprieve from the winter doldrums! (I mean- how down can you feel if you are carrying a sheepy knitting bag on your arm????)
Let the emails begin!!!!!!

4 comments:

froggiemeanie said...

I'd love to enter but honestly, I have no idea how to get out of the doldrums. I'm not fun to be around in January and I know it but I always just stew in my juices and wait till February arrives (but the blahs really don't ease up till close to March).

SHELLY said...

That bag is darling. I'll email you right away!

Turtle said...

just emailed you!

Kenyetta said...

I emailed you and posted on my blog.
I am curious what you come up with so please share.