I borrowed this post from Miss Scarlett- she didn't meme me- I just wanted the challenge to see if I could do it- so here goes-
The game is SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Deb
1. Famous Singer/Band: Def Leppard
2. 4 letter word: Damn
3. Street: Mulberry
4. Color: damask rose
6. Vehicle: Dodge minivan
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: dolphin key chain (this from my 9 year old- I couldn't think of anything!)
8. Boy Name: David
9. Girl Name: Denise
10. Movie Title: Die Hard, anything Disney
11. Drink: Double Gin and Tonic
12. Occupation: designer
13. Celebrity: Diana Ross
14. Magazine: Ducks Unlimited magazine
15. U.S. City: Detroit
16. Pro Sports Teams: Detroit Red Wings
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Dog ate my homework! (hey- I'm a teacher!)!
18. Something You Throw Away: dirty Kleenex
19. Things You Shout: see #2
20. Cartoon Character: Dumbo
Okay- you try now-it actually is kind of fun! Or add to mine- if you can think of better ones! Maybe I will do an all Canada ABC, like the Harlot. Hmmmmmm
Cheers- Knit knit knit.