Wednesday, April 02, 2008

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!




This is the wee man I made the Mission Falls vest and hat for. Isn't he darling????? I work with his grandmother (this is a first grandchild for her, and he is all the way over in England!). Anyhow- here he is, in all of his self importance- he is 4 months old in this shot- I swear he looks like he is about to chat! But he sure is cute.


Thank you to all of the well wishers on my "day of rest" yesterday. My knee is still complaining-I swear I have started to walk like Lurch
You remember him??????
Yeah, I feel pretty.

3 comments:

Bea said...

That baby is just darling. I love the hat!

Still sending well wishes your way!

gaspe knitting gal said...

the baby is so cute and the vest is sooo nice ;
look after that knee

Amanda said...

How darling! Very adorable baby in all his hand knits.

Thanks for entering the contest!