(by Miss Scarlett)
And here it is........
Here’s how to play…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 interesting people and post their names 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My 8 things…
1. I have an unnatural dislike of the colour blue- sky blue and royal blue in particular. I swear I was scared by something blue as a child, but...? For years, I refused to wear blue of any sort (including jeans) I have relented somewhat, but.....
2. My second toe is longer than my big toe, and this bugs me- even though other people seem to be like that, and don't seem to be bothered. (Their toes don't bother me, just my own)
3. I have a flannel quilt, lap size, that I take with me to the couch when I can't sleep at night . I wrap my legs in it, or put it around my shoulders, and it somehow comforts me when insomnia hits. My mom made it, so this is likely the connection. (by the way, I am 48- well past needing a blankie)
4. I often tell people, when they ask how old I am, that I am thirty-eighteen. That "40-something" is a real problem, because, in my head, I am about 25 or 26.
5. I always have at least 4 knitting projects on the go, often more.
6. I have a love hate relationship with crochet. I see something that someone else has made, and I think-"Gee, how pretty." Then I try it myself- and ugh. Lump it.
7. I don't drink milk- at all- and I haven't since I was about 2. I had anemia or something, and Mom put drops of some sort in my milk. It made the milk taste foul, and so I stopped drinking it. And even now, when I taste milk or "something milky", I get that very sour, acid taste. Gag me.
8. Years and years ago, in Grade 8, I held a provincial shot put record for about 3 hours (when someone else at the meet broke that record). I am built like a shot putter, not like a ballerina, by the way.
And now, to send the meme to 8 other people- here we go...................
This collection of ladies is a most interesting, and vibrant group. Should make for good reading!!!!!!!!
Good weekend, all-