Friday, July 03, 2009

Thinking upon making something....

But I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Cocoknits. Here is what I am considering- http://www.cocoknits.com/knit/garments/women/yvonne.html I have some absolutely luscious Blackberry BFL dk from one of my favourite indie dyers (Ruth at Impulse of Delight-go check out my sidebar- you will love her, too). I am also going to go over to Ravelry (another highly addictive thing) to see if anyone has comments on that sweater!
Ta for now-

4 comments:

Carol said...

I have heard nothing about this site. But the knit looks really interesting! Have youlooked over on Ravelry? You might find someone who knit it and aask aobut it. This is how I deiscovered Jennifer Hansen of hte Hairpin Lace stuff I am working on tends to have slightly confusing directions. It wasn't me, it was her!

Bea said...

I don't know anything about the pattern :(

Diane said...

Interesting, is it all garter stitch? or some other pattern?

Saren Johnson said...

Interesting pattern. It has a PI shawl outer edge. I'd really like to see how yours turns out.