Monday, June 16, 2008

well, well, well

Yes, a deep story. The report cards are in-I am waiting for them to be proofed and then returned. And I really tried to go out for KIP day- had my bag packed and everything. BUT, a friend of Annie's wanted to go out to the movies, and I was called upon to be the driver. Sooo- I didn't get to go. But I was there in spirit!
The kids at school are driving me batty. But summer is coming. Soon. But not soon enough!!!!
I have been working away at the sweater (from Ole- see a few posts back) But there are problems with it- the top is not doing well at all. I don't know- I might have to can this particular pattern- it is just not right! I wonder if there is an errata up somewhere- I should go and look.
More pictures later-

4 comments:

Carol said...

I remember when I had two months off in the summre. I long for that time. I don't envy you the wiggly kids though :)

Samantha said...

My kids have 7 days left until summer vacation. Report cards come home on the 23rd.

I didn't make it out to WWKIP day either. Heck I don't think I knit at all that day. :(

Anonymous said...

These last few days are not fun. Soon, very soon. Hope your last week goes quickly!

Anonymous said...

These last few days are not fun. Soon, very soon. Hope your last week goes quickly!