Friday, June 27, 2008

Another one bites the dust.........

Yup- I am now getting ready for the last PA Day of the season. There will be meetings most of the day, a bit of cleaning up at the end (might have to go back next week for the rest of that), but otherwise- that's it! The Grade 8s cried when they left yesterday- they were the "Dream Team"-a real powerhouse of kids. And my class got a bit weepy as well-as I knew they would. But now I get to stay home! And paint! And knit! And swim in the pool! (that is, I will swim in the pool when we decide to put the solar heating in, or until it gets really warm in the nights- i do like me a warm pool).
Off I go-more later-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy the summer ,

Anonymous said...

Hooray for summer! We're going up the mountain with a picnic to celebrate.

Diane said...

Warm pool good...forgetful hubby who hasn't gotten solar cover down yet...bad. I should go dunk my feet in, then come to bed!

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays! Enjoy.

Miss Scarlett said...

Wonderful!
I was crying too...but because I now had hyper kids ALL DAY as opposed to 3-6 pm only.

They were far better behaved the next day. ;-)