Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunday morning fun

Tomorrow, I plan on making a trip up to the WILTON ROAD MOTEL to the Woolen Mill, for their annual OPEN HOUSE~~~~fiber and yarn and demos and even some alpacas!!!! Hand dyed yarn, curly locks (dyed in fabu colours) for felting or thrumming, lots of specialty spun yarn. Maybe even some lamb chili.
It starts at 10:00 and goes until 4:00-just at the turn off to the 401 in Odessa.

Be there or be square.

By the way- go on over to bea's blog, admire the most beautiful Abby and Gus, go and visit her etsy store (I have a bag or two- LOVE them!!!!!!!) and enter the contest (only open until tomorrow- in all the craziness at work- I forggot all about it!!!!!-Sorry Bea and pups!!!!) Mosey on over to here http://bea-blacksheep.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Diane said...

I saw your post yesterday...that's what I get for not checking every day!. To be honest, it was a little short notice to run off to another country!

Bea said...

Sounds fun! I hope you got to pet an alpaca!

Thanks for posting the contest link.

freshisle said...

Lamb chili? How was it?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

jasa fotocopy murah said...

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also Jasa Fotocopy Murah , Jasa Print Warna Murah are deliberately presented to the loyal readers