Friday, May 02, 2008

And more updates....

We (mom and I) just spent a lovely evening with 5 members of the Montreal Knitting Guild-ah, who am I kidding- we had an absolute BLAST!And tomorrow, we will be joining them again. First stop, Wool Tyme. Then Mabel's Wool Room. Then a trip to a rabbit place. Then supper. And tomorrow morning- we go to Jan's shop-at the Wilton Road Motel in Odessa-she has a custom spinning mill there. Oh what fun this is all going to be!!!!!!!

While getting ready for the evening, didn't I roar around and trip a bit and slam my poor little toe onto a chair leg??? I think I broke it. It hurts like heck and it has a big patch of blue on it. But what can the doc's do? It's my baby toe, for heaven's sake!!!!

And for fun, go and see what my crazy husband is up to these days.......

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crazy+old+men+and+a+mini+chopper&search_type

Check out the crazy old men and a mini chopper. Oh my

3 comments:

Bea said...

First thing to do for the toe is tape it to another toe (for support, like a splint?) if you can. If its fractured this is what your doctor will tell you to do. Also if you just dislocated the joint this is what they'd say. I know cause I did this falling down the stairs after we first moved in the house. If taping it say to Monday doesn't make it feel better then you might want to see the doctor because you might have split/broken a bone a little more severely and might actually need to see the doctor. Ice it when you get home this evening because it will probably feel good to do that. ESpecially after walking around all day.

Now the other thing sounds super fun. I hope you guys have a really really good time.

Diane said...

I agree, tape your toe to it's neighbor, plus wear shoes with lots of support.

Wish I could go along on your travels. As far as the crazy old men...well, at least the dog is keeping an eye on them!

Montreal Mama said...

The Montreal Knititng Guild has the Kingston trip this weekend? Dang it - I totally forgot about it and missed last meeting (I think I missed last meeting?) Oh well, that's too bad. Next time! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Do share how it went!