Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pen pals

Hello! I am knitting along furiously, trying really hard NOT to start just one more thing (I really really want to, which makes it tough)-anyway- I have a question- a request, as it were- here goes-
I have a class of 25 students in a split Grade 6/7 class (mostly grade 7's) I would very much like to match them with another class, in another part of the country, or in another country entirely, so that they have penpals. I am in south-eastern Ontario, by the way. Anybody know somebody who knows somebody who might be interested? Leave me a message at debDOTseanATsympaticoDOTca (just take out the words, and do the right thing with them, okay?)
These are a really nice group of kidlets, by the way-

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. My grade 8 class did a pen pal thing like that. My pen pal's name was Keith. We communicated off and on for about 3 years ... then it just petered off. Hmm. I wonder what happened to him.

Diane said...

I sent you a separate note on pen-pal-ing with some 7th graders. Hope that works out for the kids.

Gypsy says Bear needs to come help her bark at deer (at least I hope that's what she's hearing at night).